Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 19-10-2015 04:15:53

Canwurens
Nouveau membre

nike air max 1 herren günstig is a popular footwear brand

I love using the sensor with my Ipod so I can listen to my favorite songs that get me pumped and ready to run for miles. The best part is when I break one of my previous records, because the sensor notifies me of all my accomplishments. For example, one day I had ran an extra 2 miles, and after my run was over, the Nike chip congratulated me on a job well done, and told me I had just completed a new record. YES, it speaks to you through your Ipod! Despite being completely exhausted, I felt like running more just so that I'd hear more good things about myself from my Ipod. I've tried other shoes like the Asics Gel Nimbus, and the nike air max 1 herren but the cushioning in both just didn't feel as good as it did in the Pegasus. Also, the Nimbus costs about $40 more than the Pegasus does, and just didn't feel quite as soft in the forefoot. Although the Nimbus did have great heel cushioning, I liked to overall feel of the Pegasus. It's just so hard to switch shoes once you find a pair you love.
http://www.schweiz-trainers.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/160x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/N/i/NikeAirMax1Mens010.jpg
Here I will tell you much more about Nike Air Max if you have the patience to read follow this.You will get to know Nike well.You will get to know the series of Nike Air Max well.These could be divided into different aspects.In history aspect :Air Max 1 is also called Air Max 87, Air Max 1 is the most originality ever running shoes! Air Max 1 is the ancestor of other Nike Air Max running shoes.Tinker Hatfield and incumbent Nike CEO Mark Parker designed the Air Max 1 in 1987. nike air max 1 herren günstig pioneered the epoch-making visual mattress and greatly improved shock and stable performance. The Inspiration got from the Paris georges pompidou center that its modern building large glass walls made inside be viewed all. After Hatfield Tinker visited georges pompidou centre , he put forward a concept of iconic visible window and a bright color scheme, and finally he put them into practical.Whether sidewalks, cement or asphalt floors, both mean "the runway" for Air Max 1.

nike air max 1 herren sale could be the real inheritation and the innovation of the Air Max 1, because they looked like each other in a certain. Meanwhile Air Max 90 increased and thickened the Air cushion, widened Max 1, and made the stability get a better effect. In other words, Air Max 1 and Air Max 90 just like a father and his son!Air Maxim 1 is a modified version of Max Air, the main product Air Max black b2c features at its lighter design, and the apperance had a great similarility with Air Max 1.Air Max 1 will bring us more surprise, she will never go away, and I am pround of owning her. This feeling you should experience all by yourself.On the other hand ,NIKE AIR MAX launched the second kind of Air cushion. The first kind of Air cushion is launched by Air mattress, NIKE, which was applied in that year's classic sneakers Air, Max 1. This shoe named Air Max 1 ,because it is the first pair of sneakers that carrying Max Air mattress.

Pied de page des forums